FACES by Paul Bishop

Well, yes, this is me...

Well, yes, this is me...
My name is Paul Bishop. I am a professional photographer, and like to make images and see a good image. I specialize in people photography. Also I enjoy doing decor art by commission.

Saturday, November 25, 2006

Paul Bishop Photographer

This is a post to enable the blog search engine to find me. I am Paul Bishop. I am a professional photographer located in Kingsport, Tennessee. I like to make images and see a good image. My studio is located in downtown Kingsport. We do mostly people photography especially weddings, professional images, families, and commercial work.

It took seven minutes for the blog search to find this posting...pretty damn impressive!!

I am Paul Bishop and my blog is full of images...I call the blog "I Think In Images" ... My Visual Life.

My studio name is "Studio 5 Zero 1" That is Studio 5 ZERO 1 or Studio 5Zero1

No comments: